Saturday, March 21, 2020

I'm Alan Partridge 1- Character Profile... Estate Agent

I pride myself in bringing you not only the most popular characters in the Alan Partridge series.. but every single one!

Here are the quotes for A Room with an Alan



So, here we go! Let's look at the estate agent in A Room with an Alan- played excellently by Mr Phillip Fox! To be honest the only other time I have seen Phillip Fox was when I think he was an optician in a Vision Express (or other such similar mainstream optician) advert about 15 years ago. However, he has featured in a multitude of programmes such as Foyle's War and Midsummer Murders. Interestingly, he played the very first Baldrick in the pilot of the series Blackadder... but alas it was never shown.

Explore the other Alan Partridge characters



So... in Alan Partridge terms he played the estate agent in A Room with an Alan. I would say he played it quite well, allowing Alan to dominate the proceedings as necessary and provided foil for him to provide us with some very memorable quotes such as Yes it's an extender....I can imagine Buck Rogers taking a dump on there... in the 21st century... There's enough room to swing a tiger in here, wouldn't want to though, not unless it'd been stunned... What's this? A cast iron egg tree lacquered, is it included? I mean it's not a dealbreaker but I would like to know. Although overall his best moment was when he pretended to watch Alan's show Knowing Me Knowing You, but hadn't a clue what A-Ha meant...

No comments:

Post a Comment